Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zookeeper ephemeral node expired time not accurate

Re: zookeeper ephemeral node expired time not accurate
See
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.2.2/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_configurationfor
more information.

The minimum session expiration time is a small multiple of this number so
it isn't surprising that you still see inaccuracy.

Have you tried setting it to a very small value like 200?