HDFS >> mail # dev >> How to speedup test case running?

How to speedup test case running?
Hi devs,

are there any tips or parameters to pass to "mvn test" to make the running more aggressively?  it costs me almost two hours for a "mvn test" run under "haddop-hdfs" directory.  I tried the magic in HBase community(ramdisk & surefire.secondPartThreadCount),  seems didn't work here:)

Best,
Liang