Accumulo, mail # dev - Check split points of a given table

Check split points of a given table
Mastergeek 2013-09-20, 16:05
Is there a command or way to check the  split points of a given table? I'm
attempting to determine how full a tablet is with respect to its capacity,
which is, as I understand it, the set/default split point (when based
splitting on at a set size). The data distribution over my tablets is
drastically skewed with a few tables containing hundreds of GBs while others
only store hundreds of MBs.

-----