HBase >> mail # dev >> Vote on hbase-0.20.3RC3

Re: Vote on hbase-0.20.3RC3
On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Alright with 3 committers voting +1 and a contributor voting another
> +1, the vote passes. I will release 0.20.3 shortly.

+1 after the fact.  I did some basic tests with one of the apps I
wrote (recompiled it against 0.20.3, loaded my tiny data set in
0.20.3, verified that my app was working as expected...).

--
Benoit Sigoure aka Tsuna
Software Engineer @ www.StumbleUpon.com