HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome our newest committer, Jeffrey Zhong

+
Stack 2013-06-04, 10:47
+
Ted Yu 2013-06-04, 11:24
+
Elliott Clark 2013-06-04, 14:44
+
Jesses Gmail 2013-06-04, 16:13
+
Dave Wang 2013-06-04, 16:15
+
rajesh babu chintaguntla 2013-06-04, 16:39
+
Gary Helmling 2013-06-04, 17:10
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-06-04, 17:25
+
Jeffrey Zhong 2013-06-04, 17:33
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-06-04, 18:56
+
Lars George 2013-06-04, 11:04
+
Anoop John 2013-06-04, 10:54
Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Jeffrey Zhong
Welcome and hearty congratulations !!!

Regards
Ram
On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Anoop John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Excellent Jeffrey!   Welcome
>
> -Anoop-
>
> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Please welcome our newest committer, the mighty Jeffrey Zhong.  He has
> been
> > doing great stuff of late especially speeding up distributed log split
> and
> > we're glad to have him on board.
> >
> > Welcome and keep up the good work Jeffrey,
> > St.Ack

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-06-04, 10:53
+