MapReduce >> mail # user >> Add machine with bigger storage to cluster

Add machine with bigger storage to cluster
I would like to add new machines to my existing cluster but they won't be
similar to the current nodes. I have to scenarios I'm thinking of:

1. What are the implications (besides initial load balancing) of adding a
new node to the cluster, if this node runs on a machine similar to all
other nodes but has 10x storage ?

2.What are the implications of adding a new machine that is 10x "better"
machine - 10x storage, faster disks, better CPU, more memory, etc. ?
anything to consider besides factorizing the number of map / reduce tasks
and the memory allocation for them on the "better" machine ?

Thanks,

Amit.