HBase >> mail # dev >> [Replication] how ReplicationLogCleaner is triggered during hbase start up?

+
Demai Ni 2013-10-02, 19:39
Re: [Replication] how ReplicationLogCleaner is triggered during hbase start up?
Once hbase.replication is true it will get picked up by CleanerChore as set
by Resplication.decorateMasterConfiguration

J-D
On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Demai Ni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi, folks,
>
> I am trying to figure out this logic and probably leverage it.
>
> When HBase started, it will exam the replication log through
> RecoverableZooKeeper, and call ReplicationLogCleaner. Here is the portion
> of the log below. I am wondering where is the code trigger it? Thanks
>
> 2013-10-02 11:51:15,538 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: Node
> /hbase/replication/peers already exists and this is not a retry
> 2013-10-02 11:51:15,540 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: Node
> /hbase/replication/rs already exists and this is not a retry
> 2013-10-02 11:51:15,546 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.ReplicationZookeeper: Replication is
> now started
> 2013-10-02 11:51:15,554 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.master.ReplicationLogCleaner: Didn't
> find this log in ZK, deleting: null
> 2013-10-02 11:51:15,554 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.CleanerChore: initialize
> cleaner=org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.master.ReplicationLogCleaner
>
> Demai

+
Demai Ni 2013-10-03, 00:39