HBase >> mail # dev >> [Replication] how ReplicationLogCleaner is triggered during hbase start up?

Re: [Replication] how ReplicationLogCleaner is triggered during hbase start up?
Once hbase.replication is true it will get picked up by CleanerChore as set
by Resplication.decorateMasterConfiguration

J-D