HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: product recommendations engine

Re: product recommendations engine
Hello Douglass,

you could take a look at Mahout and Myrrix projects. These are two projects thatprovide implementations of recommendation & machine learning algorithms. There are MapReduce implementations as well, to support massive datasets.
In addition, these systems provide client APIs/various integration points, so its easy to integrate them to your system.

Regards,
Sofia