MapReduce, mail # user - authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS

Re: authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS
Visioner Sadak 2013-08-30, 06:47
well have access to read from hdfs using webhdfs

as of now we dunt  have any security specific to hdfs

user level we have se permissions=true for a particular user

only admin has ssh access to linux clusters