MapReduce >> mail # user >> authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS

Re: authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS
well have access to read from hdfs using webhdfs

as of now we dunt  have any security specific to hdfs

user level we have se permissions=true for a particular user

only admin has ssh access to linux clusters