Hadoop >> mail # general >> Please join me in welcoming the following people as committers to the Hadoop project

+
Ian Holsman 2011-01-06, 03:40
+
Stack 2011-01-06, 04:09
+
Jay Booth 2011-01-06, 04:34
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2011-01-06, 04:36
+
li ping 2011-01-06, 04:53
+
Deepak Sharma 2011-01-06, 07:22
Re: Please join me in welcoming the following people as committers to the Hadoop project
Congratulations to all of you!

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Deepak Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> congrats all..I hope i'll be committer some day as well:)
>
> On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:23 AM, li ping <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> congratulations
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Ian Holsman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I would like to extend a warm welcome
>> > to the following people,
>> > who have all chosen to accept the role of committers on Hadoop.
>> >
>> > In no alphabetical order:
>> >
>> > - Aaron Kimball
>> > - Allen Wittenauer
>> > - Amar Kamat
>> > - Dmytro Molkov
>> > - Jitendra Pandey
>> > - Kan Zhang
>> > - Ravi Gummadi
>> > - Sreekanth Ramakrishna
>> > - Todd Lipcon
>> >
>> > I appreciate all the hard work these people have put into the project so
>> > far, and look forward to future contributions they will make to Hadoop in
>> > the future
>> >
>> > Well done guys!
>> >

>> > --Ian
>> >

>> --