Pig >> mail # user >> How to create an empty alias

+
Kevin LION 2012-10-18, 16:15
+
Vitalii Tymchyshyn 2012-11-07, 04:04
+
yogesh dhari 2012-11-07, 18:32
RE: How to create an empty alias

Sorry Guys,  that last mail sent by mistake.

That mail doesn't belongs here. Please ignore it

Regards
Yogesh Kumar