Flume >> mail # dev >> Running Flume Agent as a Windows Service

Re: Running Flume Agent as a Windows Service
Hi Sergey,

Please file a Jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa), attach the patch and open a review request (reviews.apache.org). Please have in mind that you should include a test as well documentation.

The steps are roughly noted in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Developers+Quick+Hack+Sheet

Thanks,
 Alex