HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: Cannot communicate

+
rkevinburton@... 2013-04-22, 17:33
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-04-24, 02:19
+
rkevinburton@... 2013-04-22, 16:58
Re: Cannot communicate

It means what it says: that hadoop native library isn't available for some reason. See http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/native_libraries.html

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

On Apr 22, 2013, at 9:58 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I was able to add the appropriate Maven dependencies and it "works". I have one last question on this thread. With the added dependencies I am getting the warning:
>
> 13/04/22 11:53:18 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
> What does this mean? Can it be avoided?
>
> Thanks again.
>

> On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Kevin Burton wrote:
>
>> What dependency for the Maven project should I use?
>>
>> On Apr 22, 2013, at 10:02 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> The exception was due to incompatible RPC versions between Apache maven
>>> artifacts and CDH4.
>>>
>>> I suggest you build the project with same hadoop version as in your cluster.

+
Kevin Burton 2013-04-22, 14:50
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-22, 15:02