Hive, mail # user - Renaming partition columnname only (locations remain unchanged)

Re: Renaming partition columnname only (locations remain unchanged)
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-06-13, 03:44
Alter table rename partition column does not recognize the column name. It's ok I dropped the table and created a new one and executed ADD PARTITION. and provided LOCATION
Sanjay

Sent from my iPhone