Flume >> mail # user >> about flume-ng agent

Re: about flume-ng agent
If you cannot use RPCclient (project is not in java), then writing the
events to syslog and then sending those events to a "collector" agent
running syslog source is probably the best option. A worse option
would be to use exec source with tail -F. This is "worse" because it
can easily lose large amounts of data.

Brock