Flume >> mail # dev >> [winows] tracker file sharing voilation wne trying to delete tracker file

Re: [winows] tracker file sharing voilation wne trying to delete tracker file
Hi Phil,

Thank you for reporting this. I believe Paul Chavez reported the same issue
earlier today on the user@ list. Please file a jira and attach the patch.
Someone will review and commit it!

Thanks,
Hari