HDFS >> mail # user >> Container allocation on the same node

Container allocation on the same node
Hi,

  I want to get some containers for my application on the same node, is
there a way to make such a request.

  For example, I have an application which needs 10 containers, but have a
constraint that a set of those containers need to be running on the same
node. Can I ask my resource manager to give me, let us say 5 containers on
the same node?

  I know that there is now a way to specify the node name on which I need a
container, but I don't bother which node in the cluster I get them
allocated on, I just need them on the same node.

  Please suggest me if it is possible, and how can I do that?

Thanks,
Kishore