HBase >> mail # user >> Fastest way to get count of records in huge hbase table?

Re: 答复: Fastest way to get count of records in huge hbase table?
Use Phoenix (https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix) by doing the following:
CREATE VIEW "myHTableName" (key VARBINARY NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY);
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM "myHTableName";

As [EMAIL PROTECTED] said, you still need to scan the table, but
Phoenix will do it in parallel and use a coprocessor and an internal
scanner API to speed things up.

Thanks,
James
@JamesPlusPlus