Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])
I updated the status for the past three months I the wiki.

Regards,
Eric

On Wednesday, March 28, 2012, Bernd Fondermann <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> anybody taking this task?
>
>  Bernd
>
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 14:14, Marvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>> Dear podling,
>>
>> This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache
Incubator PMC.
>> It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your
quarterly
>> board report.
>>
>> The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 18 April 2012, 10:00:00 PST. The
report
>> for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The
Incubator PMC
>> requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks before the board meeting,
to allow
>> sufficient time for review and submission (Wed, Apr 4th).
>>
>> Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the incubator
PMC, and
>> subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the very latest
you
>> should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board meeting.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> The Apache Incubator PMC
>>
>> Submitting your Report
>> ----------------------

>>  * Your project name
>>  * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
the project
>>   or necessarily of its field
>>  * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
towards
>>   graduation.
>>  * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
aware of
>>  * How has the community developed since the last report
>>  * How has the project developed since the last report.

>>  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2012
>>
>> Note: This manually populated. You may need to wait a little before this
page is
>>      created from a template.
>>
>> Mentors
>> -------
>> Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on
the
>> Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are following the
>> project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms for the
Incubator PMC.