HBase, mail # user - Starting Region Server with HBase API

+
Mehmet Simsek 2013-04-19, 12:15
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 13:18
+
Mehmet Simsek 2013-04-19, 14:52
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 16:08
+
Mehmet Simsek 2013-04-19, 16:34
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 17:30
+
Mehmet Simsek 2013-04-20, 08:55
Re: Starting Region Server with HBase API
Ted Yu 2013-04-20, 12:09
Have you used Puppet ?

It can restart region server if region server dies midway.

Cheers