Sqoop, mail # dev - [Announce] New Sqoop Committer - Cheolsoo Park

+
Bilung Lee 2012-09-13, 18:53
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-09-13, 18:57
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2012-09-13, 19:16
Re: [Announce] New Sqoop Committer - Cheolsoo Park
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-09-13, 19:29
Heartiest Congratulations Cheolsoo!

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:16 PM, abhijeet gaikwad
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Congrats Cheolsoo!
> On 14 Sep 2012 00:27, "Jarek Jarcec Cecho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Cheolsoo!
> >
> > Jarcec
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 11:53:47AM -0700, Bilung Lee wrote:
> > > On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, it is my pleasure to welcome Cheolsoo
> > Park
> > > as a new committer on the Sqoop project.
> > >
> > > Cheolsoo has been actively and consistently contributing to the Sqoop
> > > project in many ways for some time.  He takes ownership on various
> JIRAs
> > > and submits patches.  He also reviews patches from others and provides
> > > feedbacks.  Besides, he helps out community users by answering
> questions
> > > from mailing lists.
> > >
> > > Congratulations Cheolsoo!

+