Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
I think I would prefer to merge them onto branch-0.23 and have them come
out as part of 0.23.5.  It will probably show up in a month or so, as we
expect to find more issues as Yahoo! deploys this to more and larger
clusters.  If you really feel strongly about it I am OK with merging it
in, I just don't see a critical need for it right now.

--Bobby