HDFS >> mail # dev >> profiling hdfs write path

+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-25, 21:41
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-26, 01:35
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-29, 15:17
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-29, 18:25
Re: profiling hdfs write path

> It is definitely buggy, it might not actually be faster, and it
> probably isn't well commented. But feel free to have a go at it.
thank you for your code, i got it merged with trunk. HDFS is crap code,
private methods not documented at all,  and unit tests are joke. I did
some random code changes and some were not detected by unit tests. What
methods are you using for testing?
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-12-04, 17:27
+