HDFS >> mail # dev >> profiling hdfs write path

Re: profiling hdfs write path

> It is definitely buggy, it might not actually be faster, and it
> probably isn't well commented. But feel free to have a go at it.
thank you for your code, i got it merged with trunk. HDFS is crap code,
private methods not documented at all,  and unit tests are joke. I did
some random code changes and some were not detected by unit tests. What
methods are you using for testing?