Drill, mail # dev - Exception while implementing drill trigonometric functions (For DRILL-219). Need tips.

+
Yash Sharma 2013-09-08, 11:42
+
Julian Hyde 2013-09-09, 19:30
+
Yash Sharma 2013-09-10, 06:02
Re: Exception while implementing drill trigonometric functions (For DRILL-219). Need tips.
Julian Hyde 2013-09-10, 06:18
On Sep 9, 2013, at 11:02 PM, Yash Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We can probably have a discussion in hangout today on how to add the mechanism to drill itself. That would make future implementations of newer UDF's easy for developers, rather than having to modify SqlStdOperatorTable in Optiq every time.

It's a good topic for discussion at the hangout. But unfortunately I'll miss this hangout -- I'm at the XLDB conference tomorrow.

Julian
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-09, 20:09
+