Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Re: Efficient backup and a reasonable restore of an ensemble

+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-07-08, 21:30
+
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-08, 22:28
+
Thawan Kooburat 2013-07-09, 00:53
+
kishore g 2013-07-09, 01:34
Re: Efficient backup and a reasonable restore of an ensemble
On restore part, I think having a separate utility to manipulate the
data/snap dir (by truncating the log/removing snapshot to a given zxid)
would be easier than modifying the server.
--
Thawan Kooburat

+
kishore g 2013-07-09, 04:05