Accumulo, mail # dev - Geographic Plot of Accumulo Downloads

+
David Medinets 2013-05-03, 12:39
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-03, 14:02
Re: Geographic Plot of Accumulo Downloads
Eric Newton 2013-05-03, 14:07
Attachments are being stripped from emails.

-Eric

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't have geographic location for just the downloads, but here's the
> visitors to the site.
>
> Adam
>

> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:39 AM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have an updated plot of Accumulo downloads? Or even the
>> original image? It would be neat to show it at tomorrow's Hackathon.

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-03, 14:35
+
David Medinets 2013-05-03, 14:46