HBase >> mail # dev >> Porting policy from 0.94 to 0.92

Re: Porting policy from 0.94 to 0.92
On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The same principal should guide 0.94.x, right ?

Since 0.96.0 hasn't been released yet, I'm more OK with putting minor
features in 0.94.x, considering it is the "bleeding edge" release.

It would be nice to formalize some of these rules/guidelines/whatever
in a document. Ted -- since you seem interested, maybe you can write
up a proposal for us to discuss and even vote on?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera