Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Merging Practices

Re: Merging Practices
Well, at one point 1:HEAD was clean, but since i don't remember when that
was, it was probably a while ago :P

I don't think it would be out of line to just merge your changes. Probably
not a huge deal with the Git switchover (hopefully) imminent.