HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Client hanging 20 seconds after job's over (WAS: Re: Can I run HBase 0.20.6 on Hadoop 0.21?)

Re: Client hanging 20 seconds after job's over (WAS: Re: Can I run HBase 0.20.6 on Hadoop 0.21?)
Perhaps the reason of those slowdowns are:
1. copy and unpack job jar.
2. start child java process