HBase >> mail # user >> Error starting Hbase 95 in Hadoop 2.0

Error starting Hbase 95 in Hadoop 2.0
Hi,

The hdfs and zookeeper are both up running. When I try to start the HBase, it failed with this error below. I even tried to change the security.group.mpapping to ShellBasedUnixGroupsMappingWithFallback, still not working. Anyone know what could went wrong?

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.anchorNative()V
        at org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.anchorNative(Native Method)
        at org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.<clinit>(JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.java:49)
        at org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMappingWithFallback.<init>(JniBasedUnixGroupsMappingWithFallback.java:38)
        ... 33 more

Thanks
Tian-Ying
+