Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] HADOOP-6671 - To use maven for hadoop common build

Re: [VOTE] HADOOP-6671 - To use maven for hadoop common build
+1 for exploring.  HBase TRUNK is now mavenized.  Has kinks still but
its getting there.  Will see if can get some of the "experts" hanging
in hbase space to help out with this effort.
St.Ack