HBase >> mail # dev >> HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC

+
Stack 2013-10-04, 21:20
+
Stack 2013-10-06, 00:00
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-06, 01:01
+
Stack 2013-10-06, 01:30
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-07, 08:33
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-07, 08:58
+
Stack 2013-10-07, 17:00
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-07, 17:05
+
Stack 2013-10-07, 20:46
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-08, 21:43
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-09, 17:45
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-10-09, 17:56
+
Stack 2013-10-09, 18:54
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-10-09, 19:42
+
Stack 2013-10-09, 19:45
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-10-09, 19:45
+
Devaraj Das 2013-10-09, 20:38
+
Elliott Clark 2013-10-09, 21:17
+
Devaraj Das 2013-10-09, 21:33
+
Elliott Clark 2013-10-09, 21:52
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-09, 23:51
Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HBASE-9563 is already committed to 0.96. That leaves only HBASE-9696 and
> HBASE-9724 under discussion. I am holding on committing 9724 for the time
> being. Are there any more issues that might be a blocker against this
> release?

As mentioned above, HBASE-9563 makes it so our hbase-it suite does not
complete.  We've not had a successful run with weeks on our end.  This
issue is our current stumbling block.  Let me designate it a blocker while
we are digging and discussing.  You fellas are not running into this?

Thanks,
St.Ack
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-10, 00:30