HBase >> mail # user >> specifying electionAddress for Zookeeper

+
sagar naik 2011-12-08, 01:38
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2011-12-08, 01:42
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2011-12-08, 01:52
Re: specifying electionAddress for Zookeeper
Forgot to mention property name , hbase.zookeeper.leaderport

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Shrijeet Paliwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> My bad, you meant election port not client.
>

> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Shrijeet Paliwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> You mean this property : hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort ?
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 5:38 PM, sagar naik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> We are running two hbase instances.
>>> Two zookeepers are running on same machine.
>>>
>>> When I start the second one: I get port conflict.
>>>
>>> Is there any way I can specify election port for zookeeper via
>>> hbase-site.xml
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Sagar
>>>

>>> 2011-12-07 17:36:51,375 INFO
>>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager: My election bind
>>> port: 3888
>>> 2011-12-07 17:36:51,375 ERROR
>>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager: Exception while
>>> listening
>>> java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>>>        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Native Method)
>>>        at
>>> sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:126)
>>>        at
>>> sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:59)
>>>        at
>>> sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:52)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager$Listener.run(QuorumCnxManager.java:475)

+
sagar naik 2011-12-08, 01:55
+
sagar naik 2011-12-08, 01:54