HBase >> mail # user >> HMaster is running, but cant create table : client sais its initializing, and -debug sais its zookeeper related.

Re: HMaster is running, but cant create table : client sais its initializing, and -debug sais its zookeeper related.
no, this is a proof of concept.  Id like to confirm that security isnt
causing the error?

Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com