MapReduce >> mail # user >> Make job output be a comma separated file

Re: Make job output be a comma separated file
Hi Andrew,

    You can pass change the default keyValueSeparator of the output format
from a "\t" to a "," by
setting the following property *mapred.textoutputformat.separator* to
Configuration of the job.

   You will face difficulties if this output is an input to another job as
you wouldn't know what part of the row data is a key and what is the value.

Regards
Ravi M.