Accumulo >> mail # user >> Does Monitor Display Multiple Masters?

Does Monitor Display Multiple Masters?
I think the answer to this question is no, but maybe I'm overlooking
something.

In my three node cluster, I changed the conf/master file to include both
affy-master and affy-slave1. Then I ran start-all.sh. The master process is
definitely running on both nodes. The 'master' monitor page lists
affy-slave1 as the master node. Would the other masters be listed anywhere?