MapReduce >> mail # user >> jobtracker.info could only be replicated to 0 nodes, instead of 1

jobtracker.info could only be replicated to 0 nodes, instead of 1
Hi,

I think its a well known and old problem. but I the reformatting trick
failed to work for me.

I can start the namenode and datanode properly.

hadoop dfsadmin -report
Configured Capacity: 21740363776 (20.25 GB)
Present Capacity: 14260768768 (13.28 GB)
DFS Remaining: 14260740096 (13.28 GB)
DFS Used: 28672 (28 KB)
DFS Used%: 0%
Under replicated blocks: 0
Blocks with corrupt replicas: 0
Missing blocks: 0

Datanodes available: 1 (1 total, 0 dead)

Name: 192.168.122.32:50010
Decommission Status : Normal
Configured Capacity: 21740363776 (20.25 GB)
DFS Used: 28672 (28 KB)
Non DFS Used: 7479595008 (6.97 GB)
DFS Remaining: 14260740096(13.28 GB)
DFS Used%: 0%
DFS Remaining%: 65.6%
Last contact: Mon Mar 04 15:36:47 CET 2013

but when I try to start the jobtracker, I get the following error:

13/03/04 15:39:20 WARN hdfs.DFSClient: DataStreamer Exception:
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: java.io.IOException: File
/home/hadoop/hadoop-dir/system-dir/jobtracker.info could only be replicated
to 0 nodes, instead of 1