Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> What's special with the Jenkins setup of ZooKeeper?

Re: What's special with the Jenkins setup of ZooKeeper?
Cutting and pasting what apache jenkins runs.

---------------------------
${ANT_HOME}/bin/ant \
        -Dpatch.file=foobar \
        -Dscratch.dir=${WORKSPACE}/patchprocess \
        -Dps.cmd=/bin/ps \
        -Dwget.cmd=/usr/bin/wget \
        -Djiracli.cmd=/home/jenkins/tools/jiracli/latest/jira \
        -Dsvn.cmd=/usr/bin/svn \
        -Dgrep.cmd=/bin/grep \
        -Dpatch.cmd=/usr/bin/patch \
        -Dfindbugs.home=/home/jenkins/tools/findbugs/latest \
        -Dforrest.home=/home/jenkins/tools/forrest/latest \
        -Djira.passwd=4hadoopqa \
        -Djava5.home=/home/jenkins/tools/java5/latest \
        -Dcurl.cmd=/usr/bin/curl \
        -Ddefect=ZOOKEEPER-${ISSUE_NUM} \
        hudson-test-patch

Hope that helps.