Hive >> mail # user >> csv boolean type

csv boolean type
What string values in a csv field are parsable by Hive as booleans?  If I indicate that a column is of type boolean when wrapping an external table around a csv file, what are the legal values?  I can imagine numerous possibilities, for example (for the true values):
0
true
True
TRUE
yes
Yes
YES

etc.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was.  Now, what I'm with
isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me."
                                           --  Abe (Grandpa) Simpson