Accumulo >> mail # user >> TimeSpan Iterator

+
Bob.Thorman@... 2012-08-28, 13:26
+
John Armstrong 2012-08-28, 13:33
+
William Slacum 2012-08-28, 16:02
+
Bob.Thorman@... 2012-08-28, 16:47
+
John Armstrong 2012-08-28, 16:55
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-08-28, 16:45
RE: TimeSpan Iterator
Billie

Your comment "Users should be aware that this is not an efficient
operation, though." may help me decide if my current use of a secondary
time index is better then.  Right now I maintain a table that has
timestamps as the rowid whose values are the rowid in a metadata table.
Therefore I do one range scan based on the timestamp.  Then a second
lookup of the metadata rowid.  Is this more efficient?