Accumulo >> mail # user >> tablet server initialization issue

tablet server initialization issue
Hello,

I sent a message last week about 1 tablet server not showing up on one of my 4 node clusters running Accumulo.  After inspecting some of the log files, etc.  it appears that the tablet server on my node 2 is starting on localhost instead of starting on the actual IP of the node.  Any ideas what might cause this?

Thanks,
Duane