Accumulo >> mail # user >> Error setting iterator extending org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.Filter

+
Chris Sigman 2013-03-07, 17:38
Re: Error setting iterator extending org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.Filter
The shell is using a tserver to validate that it can load the iterator.
 Make sure your jar is deployed in lib/ext.  Check the tserver logs for
problems.

-Eric

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM, Chris Sigman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've written my first filter iterator, and in trying to use it in the
> shell I get a ShellCommandException stating that the command (setiter)
> couldn't be initialized because my filter class can't be initialized
> as SortedKeyValueIterator.  Digging into Filter though, it extends
> WrappingIterator, which implements SortedKeyValueIterator.  Is there
> something I'm missing in my implementation (overriding init and
> accept)? I don't really know what's going on.
>
> Thanks for the help,
> --
> Chris

+