Accumulo >> mail # user >> Error setting iterator extending org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.Filter

Re: Error setting iterator extending org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.Filter
The shell is using a tserver to validate that it can load the iterator.
 Make sure your jar is deployed in lib/ext.  Check the tserver logs for
problems.

-Eric