MapReduce >> mail # user >> Host NameNode, DataNode, JobTracker or TaskTracker on the same machine

Re: Host NameNode, DataNode, JobTracker or TaskTracker on the same machine
You may run out of memory,out of disk. If SNN is also running on the same machine then you are totally screwed in case of any breakdown