HBase >> mail # user >> Storing extremely large size file

+
vishnupriyaa 2012-04-17, 13:06
+
Brock Noland 2012-04-17, 14:17
+
vishnupriyaa 2012-04-20, 12:38
+
Brock Noland 2012-04-20, 14:28
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-04-17, 17:46
+
Jack Levin 2012-04-17, 17:47
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-04-17, 17:50
+
kim young ill 2012-04-17, 18:07
+
Dave Revell 2012-04-17, 18:18
+
Stack 2012-04-17, 18:38
+
Dave Revell 2012-04-17, 18:42
+
Wei Shung Chung 2012-04-17, 18:49
+
Michael Segel 2012-04-17, 22:46
Re: Storing extremely large size file
Thank you all. Practice makes perfect :)

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Michael Segel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> In theory, you could go as large as a region size minus the key and
> overhead. (rows can't span regions)
>
> Realistically you'd want to go much smaller.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 17, 2012, at 1:49 PM, "Wei Shung Chung" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > What would be the max affordable size one could have ?
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On Apr 17, 2012, at 1:42 PM, Dave Revell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> +1 Jack :)

> Book.

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-04-18, 09:47