HBase >> mail # dev >> InternalScanner next(..) methods

+
Matt Corgan 2012-12-09, 07:27
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-09, 20:52
+
Matt Corgan 2012-12-10, 01:03
Re: InternalScanner next(..) methods
On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:52 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This method specifically only works when this is a heap of StoreScanners
> (i.e. on the RegionScanner level), which is very confusing (to me anyway).
> Maybe we should have two separate KeyValueHeap implementation to make it
> less confusing.
>
> The list here comprises KVs for the same row key. These KVs need to be
> collected together so that Filters can operate on entire rows.

We should change Filter Interface instead giving it a stream rather than
"whole row"?

> I just looked at that code this week. We need to fix this stuff. :)

+1

St.Ack
+
Dave Latham 2012-12-11, 18:54