Pig >> mail # user >> easiest way to get loops in PIG?

easiest way to get loops in PIG?
I agree that pig does not have loop probably for a good reason.

but currently I need to write a code to find the transitive closures of
many edges in a graph.
so I need to iterate a code snippet several times, so finally I can find a
connected component of size 2^N

right now I just copy-paste the snippet several times.

I guess I could take out the snippet and make it into a separate pig
script, and load and store intermediate data
at the beginning and end. but loading data is kind of a waste.

any suggestions?

Thanks
Yang