Hive >> mail # user >> Important information required about Hive metastore connections

+
Siddharth Tiwari 2013-03-19, 01:25
+
Navis류승우 2013-03-19, 02:33
Re: Important information required about Hive metastore connections
You need
in your hive-site.xml. Even with that, hive will open 2 connections to
metastore.

Thanks,

Aniket

--